Wednesday, October 18, 2006


i guess i'm really running out of friends to add in my friendster as i'm even adding koko and pinky! even dogs nowadays got friendster.. all thanks to mrs tay.. -.-"

and once in a while i have people sending me winks, messages and adding me as friends. alrite, i'm flattered sometimes with the winks and messages (that shows that my looks can still be deceiving on the internet haha!) but i don't quite like it when you add me as a friend when i don't know you and you don't even bother to let me know who you are and how you get to know me! if thats the case then why you want to add me for what? i'm just the average looking kind (quoted from ss) and not the yandao kind so you won't gain anything when you add me mah! or you just want to add numbers to your friends list to show people that you need a few accounts because they are always full but you barely know a few of them only??

so if i don't know you but you want to add me as a friend, at least let me know how you know me and who you are ok?

No comments: