Wednesday, July 19, 2006

i'm ok peeps.. or i should say 'almost' ok? my previous posts very gloomy? well.. i won't deny that i did not have a good weekend. reasons? hmm.. i shall not share too much details here, just take it as my balloon of hope was lost again.. perhaps i tried to pump in too much air till it cannot withstand, and so it fly away..

can't blame the balloon.. its my fault...


something which i found it very meaningful (extracted from felicia's blog):

Great Inventor of Telephone, Alexander Graham Bell once said,
"When one door closes, the other one opens. But we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

funny thing is that i've already lost sight of my closed door for so long yet i still haven't see the other one which has opened only for me.. or am i always going for the wrong door?

No comments: