Tuesday, July 18, 2006

one of my students sms me this -

student A:
shit! i get 17/18 for the maths test and i become the 2nd in class. how how?

me:
see lah! wait your mummy complain me how?

student A:
2nd hor still in the top 3 lah. don't worry..



coincidentally, another student told me this during lesson time -

student B:
teacher, sorry leh, the maths test is over.

me:
huh!! how come got test you didn't tell me?!?!

student B:
aiyah i forget lah... and hor i got another bad news...

me:
*gasp*

student B:
i think i going to get full marks for this test again leh.. how ah?

me:
-.-"


perhaps one of the happy moments of being a tuition teacher is to see my students excel in the subject they once did poorly in.. sorry MOE, let me remind you that i'll not join the teaching force. its not because i don't want to, but you chose not to choose me in the 1st place 3 years ago..

No comments: