Tuesday, November 29, 2005

continue again...


morwell


pic of me outside the motel which i stayed for 3 nights

morwell is a small town, about 3 hrs drive from melbourne. there is nothing much in this small town actually. in fact, its VERY dead. shops open from 9-5pm and 1 min later you will have to come back another day. really! no joke k! for 2 nights after my dinner with my counterparts there, i really felt that i'm in a ghost town! its only 7+pm and there is not a single soul in the street! even cars can be counted by one hand.. for those who think that i'm enjoying myself there had better eat your words.. not a single shop nor pub there so how do you expect me to enjoy myself?? everyday is work, tv, sleep, work, tv, sleep.... sianzzz...

other than that, its a pretty quiet little town and its a very nice place to live in. what is famous at morwell is that there is a very huge coal mine! the power stations there are all coal fired and it provides electricity to all the other meighbouring towns and cities..


macdonalds just besides the motel

No comments: