Tuesday, March 29, 2005

sometimes time is passing by too fast. i just hope that it will slow down and wait for me.. at times i dun even know what day is today. is today a monday? or its already a friday? i really have no idea. i have lost track of time.. too many things need my attention but i dun have the luxury of time to attend to all at one go.. i can only do things selectively, one at a time..

for other days, i simply hope that time will pass by faster. its not that i have nothing to do, its just that i'm too lazy to do anything. i just wana lay flat on my bed doing nothing. but tats not good, coz when i'm doing nothing, thoughts just flood my mind. thoughts of my loneliness, thoughts of my problematic family, thoughts of my studies, thoughts of my work, the list goes on...

well.. i'm always at a delimma of that is best for me.. coz alot of times i dun even know what i want...

great. tats me.

No comments: