Monday, December 27, 2004

updates:
i've re-dyed my hair and now its sooooo much better... damn.. during lunch before i re-dye my hair my colleague actually commented that my hair look like golden monkey! see how bloody bright my hair is! =(

----------------------------------------------

i juz cut and dye my hair....

arrgghhh!!!

my hair looks very bright now! damn! shouldn't have listened to the lady boss's recommendation! she recommended me something that is bright, kinda copper + red, coz she says that the other colours, eg. brown, maybe too dark for me. haizzz... coz i did dye my hair before and the colour doesn't seems to penetrate into my hair so i thought its good to have something brighter so that at least i can still see some colour if history repeats itself. but now, it seems otherwise..

just hope that when i go back office tomolo my boss wun die of heart attack or ask me to dye back my hair...

No comments: