Sunday, June 29, 2003

yesterday was the first time i go to sentosa alone. yah... i'm alone, w/o anyone beside me. maybe is jzu no one wana accompany me there... haha... i also dunno why i do that coz wat was in my mind at that time was that i wana look at sunset. i could have chosen east coast or west coast but my mind juz brought mi to sentosa. hmm...

the feeling of walking on the beach alone is different, very different. maybe i was so used to go sentosa with friends so now the feeling of walking all by myself is kinda lonely? it was worse when u look around where almost all the pple there are in groups, enjoying themselves on the sand...

found a spot where the traffic was low and sit down, catching the view of the home-going sun at one end and the sea on the other. hmmmm... being alone facing the sea is realli relaxing. away from the noise of the busy city, escape from the worries tat i face on mainland... i sat on the sand for quite a while till i nearly lost track of time. have been trying to clear whatever is coming to my mind at that instant. sometimes we realli need some quiet time to rethink of our paths ahead: the choices, the routes to take, wat to achieve, etc etc....

below are some shots i took...


clockwise: new mrt; my feet; singapore flag; footprints in the sand; sunset =D

No comments: