Monday, May 26, 2003

seems like everyone is thinking that i look very young. my colleagues are all guessing abt 18 or max 20... hahhahaa. and it applies for my colleagues of all ages! when they know that i even completed my NS liao they even more shock! all of them sure ask mi another question: "hey! how u bao yang one? teach mi a few tricks leh.." i dun even know what i do... maybe its juz my genes lor that i look young. got good and bad points lah. good is that when i go for my haircut the hairdresser sure ask mi if i'm from poly anot and i'll surely say lah... juz went in only.... kekeke =) and the funni thing is that they all believe mi and i'll get to enjoy student price! hahaha! however bad thing is that pple will realli think that i'm very young so even those 18 or 20 yrs old will call mi siao di (little brother)..... =( they still dunno tat i'm so much older than them...

one interesting thing happen todae is that i helped a lady to carry her shopping bags to her car in the basement and as a reward she stuff 5 bucks to my hand! i'm actualli taken aback by her offer. i did receive some form of tips from the customers b4 but usually it ranges from 50cents to 1 dollar. this lady actually offer mi 5 bucks... realli surprised. somemore she owns a normal family car.. anyway no chance to get the tips liao coz todae is my last day...

No comments: