Sunday, May 25, 2003

i realli very sick of this nonsense liao. it occurs almost every month when my mum collecting housekeeping $$$ from my dad... i'm realli going to collapse one day if this carries on. why can't this be solved in a peaceful manner? if realli not earning enough then why not use the $$$ from bank? if no $$$ in bank then move to a smaller house! why?? why muz i be in all this shit!!!!???? if they next time quarrel abt $$$ i sure wan them to solve it on the spot... i hate all these rubbish.... maybe i'll realli wana get a counsellor to my home to solve the problems...i cannot solve it...my parents cannot solve it... who can? i realli had enough....i wana cannot take it liao!!! my mum even threaten to xxxx us all! she says xxxx us all better...no worry in jail...still got food to eat and place to live...and its not the first time i receive this type of threat from her! aren't she mad?

btw...my mum is my stepmum... not my natural mum... she seems to not wan anyone to know that she is my step-mum. y be embrassed or feeling bad if u are a good step-mum? too bad u r not... and tats y u dun wan anyone to know...

No comments: