Sunday, May 25, 2003

but wat pissed mi off is that she is complaining mi tat i keep quiet abt this matter. anyway i dun like to interfere in their matters coz i dun wana be dragged into it. she added on that i give her so little $$$ only. i damm du lan when i hear tat. its not the first time she says that to me. i only earn 500+ now for attachment. after minus my food + transport + hp + misc i only left 200. then wat i can do is give each of them 50 bucks. however, she complains that its too little. she starts to complain even b4 i receive my first paycheck at the start of my attachment. she tells everyone tat i no give her $$$!! kaozzz....i still no get my pay how to give! i give liao then she say i give so little! i ask her "ok then how much u wan?" she actually has the cheek to say "$300"! kaozzz!!!! how m i going to give u 300 when i onli left 200? then wat abt my dad? i dun need to give him? i dun need to eat? i dun need to go out? if i work for the sake of giving u $$$..then i work for wat? i might as well sleep at home! dammm pissed off when she always says tat. somemore she compair mi with her frens children. say they got give their parents half their pay lah...blah blah... yah... but for mi watever i wan i pay using my own $$$. i never ask for an extra cent from my parents for anything from young. so how can she compare like tat? now her frens all think i no give her $$$...or think tat i so stingy onli give so little...even my relatives say how come i no give $$$ to her....kaozzzz...they dunno the true story behind....haizzzz.....

No comments: