Tuesday, June 09, 2009

today is the 3rd of the 4 series of tests/interviews with the police force.

its a meetup with the psychologist as she tries to understand more of my family background, educational achievements, mental and health status of me and my family, work history, how i cope with stress, etc. i can only reveal these as the contents are strictly confidental.

interestingly, the room which the psychological interview was conducted is very similar to those shown in tv, with books, toys, chairs, etc.

anyway i think i am too talkertive as the whole session took 2 hours when it should be completed within 45 mins to 1 hour! haha! i've tried my best to express myself and i hope that the report generated will be helpful in my final round.

looking forward to the final lap!!

No comments: