Wednesday, May 21, 2008

received the letter from moe about the teaching position. i'm under contract teaching for 1.5 years.. abit to long for my liking, although there is an exit clause that says "you will be considered for teacher training at the next available intake before the contract subject to good work performance and conduct in the school"

just talked to 'xian' and she told me a piece of good news: contract teaching can quit anytime! that implies that if my ex-boss is unable to give me an answer soon, i can always go and teach first while waiting for her confirmation! isn't that great?

hmmmm... should i go for it? i've no doubt about my teaching ability.. i just need lots of luck to meet the right people at the right place at the right time..

anyway i need to decide real soon... anytime my current boss is going to confirm my position i'll have to tender... got to get my reignation letter ready..

No comments: