Wednesday, May 24, 2006

today is super not my day.

the 1st thing that went wrong was to attend the car care talk by borneo motors. super waste of my time. only things i learnt were how to jack up my car when i need to change the tyre and the psi to maintain for my tyres. yup thats all.. the rest are bullshit. worst.. they gave me a crappy sling bag as a door gift. super disappointed. that sling bag i doubt i'll ever use it coz its super err xin. i'll rather they give things like car cleaning kit lah, or something useful to a new car owner lah.. haizzz....

worst.. i missed their timing for the dinner they are providing and i have to endure till 9+ before i can have my dinner..

thats not the end. after that i was literally trapped like in those martial arts show where the hero keeps on going round and round? i kena that near tuas, as i was back to the same place twice.. really shitty.. coz i was on AYE and there isn't any way i can u-turn my way...

No comments: