Saturday, April 15, 2006

i dunno why.. but looking back the unhappy or undesirable things that happened to me, many of them have either made me stronger, changed me for the better, or taught me lessons which i ought to learn earlier instead of later.

for instance, a terrible haircut has made me learnt styling, something which i never bother to pick up all along. the numerous failures during interviews for the past 2 months have geared me up for the one which i succeed. the stories of those losing their dearest have once again reminded me the importance of my family and the fragility of life. failed relationships have taught me to never take anything or anyone for granted.. as no one will always be there for someone who don't appreciate.. also... the real meaning of trust...

of course, there are many many more incidents that have happened, although i cannot remember all, but many of them have some impact on me either directly or indirectly. and its the mindset that determines the outcome of each event: whether we swear and curse why that happened to us, or we take it positively as a lesson which will benefit us in the future, by not repeating the same mistakes again...

No comments: