Friday, March 03, 2006

today the whole office.. nope, the whole factory was sooooooo excited!

remember that i mentioned before that my company hired a model looking gal (she IS a model by the way)?? she came to my office today because she is part of the team preparing for the upcoming D&D in may. since yesterday my "tiko" colleagues already cannot sit still already, keep on talking about her coming lah, how they will go to toilet and comb their hair before she comes lah, how they will stand one line to welcome her lah... hahhaha...

well... she did come...


but....



she went to the opposite building next to my office for the meeting instead of coming to my office! awwww!! all so sad.... we cannot catch a glimpse of her in person...

but...

some of my colleagues managed to catch her before she disappears and one said "she not pretty lah! her backside bigger than mine leh!" the other said "not that impressive..." i not sure if they saw the correct girl or not lah.. haha... or she really is the can make it only in photos kind? well.. hopefully they have another discussion next week in my office... hehe!

No comments: