Thursday, February 16, 2006

for those people who have been in contact with me recently will know that i'm in a complete maze... the more i think of it the more negative i'm about the whole issue. yes, i'm offered the job which i mentioned the other day which requires me to be posted overseas (china) but i'm still undecided about the whole thing..

why?
1. i'll be jobless when i come back coz there isn't any position for me here.. and i'm only planning to do this job for 2-3 years...
2. pay rise is good but only in terms of monthly. when considered as a year with my earnings from giving tuition, its not so attractive especially given that i teach so many tuition lessons which in fact pay me better than if i to go over...
3. i want to have a family... and going over there will certainly have an impact on that... sorry, i still prefer "made in singapore" girls =)

of coz i'll like to go over because:
1. great opportunity to improve my resume! i believe its good to have overseas exposure, especially if i'm aiming to climb the corporate ladder..
2. a different challenge than staying in singapore...
3. can tour the country at the same time! =)

worst thing is i have only till friday (tomorrow) to think as i'm supposed to hand in my resignation letter...

i really cannot decide now... will probably ask for time extension... if they dun grant me then probably its not my destiny...

No comments: