Wednesday, November 16, 2005

OMG!! the cute little puppies have disappeared!!! where are they? i just hope that they did not land up in spca or others with evil ideas...


-------------------------------


i'm thinking of changing my name officially to "b*** wah" instead of "b*** hwa" coz many many people out there are calling me that! its not only ang mos who call me that, even locals do so. not sure how on earth they think thats the spelling.. either they need spoons to dig their ears or its simply my teeth got holes which cause them to misheard my name when i first introduce myself... anyway i'm unlike others who will pick on others when their name is spelled or pronounced wrongly. so long as they are comfortable and i know that that they are calling me thats fine with me. =)

No comments: