Saturday, August 27, 2005

today's presentation went on pretty smoothly; not much of loss of words, almost zero of 'stunning' saying nothing as well as very few of the usual 'eh.. umm.. ah..'.. maintained eye contact with the class and the lecturer as well. he nodded a few times during my presentation so i think i'm did a pretty ok job? one of my group members commented that i did a great job! i take the above compliment with reservations, especially when i can sense strongly the evil force in her mind, plotting to saboing me for presentation for the next module...

people can be that evil at times.. and i mean most of the time...


did i meantioned that i slept at 230am in the morning trying to edit my presentation slides and wake up at 7am to rush for lessons? when i finally reach home at 630pm, i'm dead shack out mentally yet i want to go jogging since its more than a week i last went jogging, and the last thing i want to happen is to stop my momentum. finally i give in to my body but i cannot sleep while lying my back on the bed for more than an hour.. it always happens to me when i'm too shack..

No comments: