Monday, January 10, 2005

language can be really a BIG NOISE in terms of communication.. especially if you need to communicate with another one who u dunno his language well and he also dunno ur language well..

my boss was away to philippines. oh yah before i start i wonder why he no bring me there, especially after so much shit job i've done for him over the past 2 months.. revise the circuit drawings dunno how many thousand times.. OT almost everyday without getting an extra cent.. so as a token of appreciation he should bring me there rite? i no go philippines b4 leh...

why he should bring me there?

1. i can speak much better english then he does.
2. i'm the one handling this project.

so u need anymore reasons why he should bring me there?

anyway now i'm still here in singapore. sianzzz...

ok back to the story. so my job to stay in singapore is to update for him whatever drawings that need to be revised and send him the updated copy. after he faxes the drawings over he will call me up and check if i receive them. however before he end his call he will say "please call me". as i thought he has already checked that i receive the fax in good order, i thought (my decoding of his message) that he wants me to call him back whenever i receive any fax in the future instead of him caling me up. so i simply ignore that until he calls back (and almost wanted to shout at me) and says (in a serious tone) "can you please call me back?" -_____-""

so that is his meaning (his way of encoding his message) ....

chicken and duck talk...

No comments: