Thursday, October 07, 2004

i feel that my life is too monotone.

everyday is go to work --> come home --> online --> sleep.

the same cycle has been repeating itself for the past 4 months ever since i started working. i'm beginning to feel that my life really lacks something, something to spice up my life. i feel that i dun really enjoy working in my current company. i dun really learn much from my superiors as i dun have the chance to and my learning curve seems to reach a full stop. i know myself very well in the working side: if i feel that i cannot learn anymore at a work place, it maybe a signal for me to change another job... after knowing that some of my friends are going for overseas training as well as overseas business trips, i'm beginning to envy them. how i much i could have the chance. how i wish i could go for overseas trips or training. how i wish i could be posted to another country to work. i really yearn for the opportunity to go overseas, to look at the world in another perspective, to experience life in another way...

i need new injections of energy into my life. every week i'm troubled by "what should i do today?" i agree i'm a boring person. so basically what can a boring person do right? i want to change. i need to change...

No comments: