Wednesday, July 30, 2003

2nd week of school only and i feel that my life suddenly changed.

1. no more late nights of internet but instead is revision and more revision.
2. no more waking up at 10am in the morning but 830am...
3. no more lazing around all day doing nuttin/internet but now is attend lectures, tutorial, FYP, ...

i guess i'm kinda back to the study life again. anyway this is my last year in uni and yup, it may really be my last year of education in my entire life. hmmm... realli shld put in extra effort, more drive into it. i promised myself that i must work hard for this final year....

maybe when a person is occupied, he will not think too much. at least now i'm not thinking about anything other than my studies. still remember last 2 mths i've been thinking too much. realli too much. wats the point of thinking? if nothing has been done about them then they will still be remain undone, then another wave of thinking strikes back. its a cycle...

sometimes i wished that my blog is not known to anyone who know mi in person. at least i can blog whatever i want as if i'm tokking to a group of "unknown" friends out there who happens to stumble upon my little blog here. i can share what is deep in my heart.... and maybe one day, with fate, the person will see what i write in my little blog.....

No comments: