Tuesday, September 01, 2009

the day before a new beginning...

things are still very much the same today. still have lessons till the afternoon and i've the rest of the day to pack up my stuffs for the nine-months stint. there are some items which i've to purchase by today and it will be a challenging task for me to get it within such a short time..

i'm glad that camera mobilephone and laptop are acceptable in the training compound so there will be minimal distruptions to my daily routine. at least i can still read my emails and msn and fb in the evening.. haha.. maybe i should start my reading habit again.. i've been out of touch of books for such a long time!!

oh yah, before i forget, i have better begin writing 'my biography' as required by the instructor.. i feel so like a primary school kid again =P

No comments: