Monday, June 29, 2009

everything goes on smoothly during today's interview. heard from the other candidates that they kena 'tekan' by difficult questions. well.. i guess thats because they are fresh graduates and do not have that much of other topics to talk about, not like me where the interviewers will be more interested to know why i want to do the job change, why i change my previous jobs, etc. except for the typical question on why i change job 'that often', all the other questions are pretty direct and allow me to have the opportunity to express myself =)

the best thing is: the interviewers didn't even give me the chance to ask them any question! =(

anyway i will be going for the medical checkup this week and hope that i can receive the final result by next week.

in the meantime, i shall just hope for the best and enjoy my teaching, as that may be the last few weeks...

No comments: