Thursday, February 07, 2008

despite my phobia in driving after the recent incident, i still gathered enough courage to ask my dad how long we will be holding on to 小黑, what if we change to weekend car, etc.

surprisingly he is quite ok with all my suggestions. he did mention that if change to weekend car it might be better to sell off the current one and buy a new one, probably smaller and cheaper as it will be more worthwhile. he is also fine if we change to another one..

hmmm.. i'm thinking of converting 小黑 to weekend car so that i do not need to fork out new cash again but dad may be right to a certain extent. which new car should i get?

i can only think of honda jazz/fit at this moment..

No comments: