Friday, September 14, 2007

wat a disappointment day...

1. my presentation which was supposedly going to last for 30mins ended abruptly within 15mins.. the only explanation i can give myself is that i didn't make it through. furthermore the director's kind gestures certainly isn't making me comfortable any bit, you know the kind of treating you well before killing you that kind of feeling? haizzzzz..... =(( i is sad...

2. went over to Txxxxxxx to discuss my package and if i agree with the salary and do a switch, i'll suffer a pay cut of 15%.. =(( to make things worst, i'll be setback by $100 per month for parking as it will not be paid for.. i is not very happy with the terms...



i'm sad till a point where even today's sinful lunch at macdonalds and a super long weekend isn't going to brighten my day any little...

*rooooarrr*



btw i'm supposed to plan for next week's bbq cum mooncake festival celebration but till date i've yet to do anyting constructive yet.. =((

No comments: