Sunday, August 27, 2006

a touching story extracted from an email i received..

really touched my heart coz so often than not, we prefer not to express our feelings to the ones we love coz ..

1. we are shy..
2. we are timid..
3. we lack the courage..
4. we feel no need to coz we assume the other half know we love them..
5. we find it hard to love another one because we are still occupied by the previous relationship..
6. we are afraid of failure..

and we regret only when we are unable to anymore...

yes.. regret...




Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world.
Jasmine: I think so.. All of my friends have boyfriends & we are the only 2 persons left in this world without any special someone in our lives.
Daniel: Yup! I don't know what to do.
Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game.
Daniel: What game?
Jasmine: I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days & you will be my boyfriend.
Daniel: That's a great plan in fact, I don't have anything to do for the following weeks..

DAY 1: They watched their first movie together & were both touched in the romantic film.

DAY 4: They went to the beach & had a picnic... Daniel & Jasmine had their quality time together.

DAY 12: Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they went to a Horror House.. Jasmine was scared and she tried to touch Daniel's hand but by accident she touched someone else's and they both laughed..

DAY 14: They saw a fortune teller down the road and asked for their future. The fortune teller said: "My darlings, please don't waste the time of your lives... spend your time together happily." Then tears flow from the teller's eyes.

DAY 20: Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor... Jasmine mumbled something.

DAY 28: They rode on a bus and because of the bumpy road, Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident.

DAY 29:
11:37 pm
Daniel & Jasmine were sitting in the park where they first decided to play this game...

Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine... do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road..
Jasmine: Apple juice would be fine,thanks.
Daniel: Wait for me...

20 minutes later... a stranger approched Jasmine.
Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?
Jasmine: Yes, why? What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel & he is critical in the hospital.

11:57pm
The doctor came out from the emergency room & handed out an apple juice & a letter to Jasmine.

Doctor: We found this in Daniel's pocket.

Jasmine read the letter which says: Jasmine, this past few days, I realized you are really a cute girl & I am falling for you.. your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game.. & before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you, Jasmine...

Jasmine crumples the paper & shouted.. "Daniel! I don't want you to die...I love you... Remember that night we saw a meteor? I mumbled something.. I wished that we would be together forever & never end this game. Please don't leave me, Daniel... I love you, you cannot do this to me..

Then the clock strikes 12.

Daniel's heart stop pumping.

THEN IT WAS THE 30th DAY...

No comments: