Monday, February 06, 2006

1st day of work since CNY! yeah! not that i love to work but its certainly better than staying at home wondering what to do for the day.. i think i'll go mad when i'm asked to retire at 62.. for the 1st few days of CNY is still ok coz still got the holiday mood, but when everyone goes back to work and you are probably the only soul still slackering around, holiday seems to have lost its value. basically i have done nothing much last week except that i slept alot and workout quite abit.. not to forget bringing my digicam to see the doctor.. its almost a week and they still no feedback to me the status.. or is it that its really a generic defect that they proceeded with the repair w/o informing me? oh well.. hmm...

oh yah let me come back to my 1st day of work since the holiday for CNY starts more than a week ago.. today is still ok as my boss did assign me something to do, and that will probably keep me busy till tomorrow =) one of my colleagues will be tendering his resignation tomorrow. if i were him i would have did that 2 years back coz his relationship with my boss hasn't been friendly since then, and i'm equally impressed with him as well as my former colleague who resigned 3 months back as they are able to endure for so long! good for him lah, better to leave now as there is no area of growth in my current company.. wish him all the best!

so when can i submit my resignation letter? to mr boon: if you want me to join you, better do it before i resign, coz when i submit my resignation letter, i'll not even consider switching dept coz the only way is out of this company...

No comments: