Thursday, September 22, 2005

thanks boss for being soooooooooo understanding of my needs that you rejected my leave application twice, even thou the 2nd time i mentioned to you that i need to take the leave on friday to prepare for my exam on saturday. also, this is how you treat me after i came back and work extra for you last saturday even thou i'm running short of time to study for my exam. really have to thank you very much for letting me know what kind of person you really are. you have strengthen my belief of finding another company and fuck my ass off this bloody place that you claimed your terrority.

really, if not for the bonuses that are coming in less than 3 months time, i'll really have spend my whole saturday looking for jobs in the papers and sending my resumes during lunch breaks...

but let me tell you one thing: only the military can prevent me from taking leave, you can't. applying for leave is actually a formality. if anyone wants to take leave, no matter how many times you reject, he will still have his way, at most take urgent leave right? what can you do anyway? pissed off? go ahead!

dun worry, now its still too early for me to do that to you. i still want my bonuses so rest assured that i'll cooperate as much as i could. wait till next year after CNY.. i'll have gotten all the bonuses that i wanted and by then i'll have graduated.. by then you shall see what i'll do...

No comments: