Thursday, June 23, 2005

i'm coughing again. sick! my health is really quite bad these few months. ever since i was down with a cold in late april, my health has been fluctating for these 2 months. have been to the doctor twice already the last 2 months... not sure what has been happening...

*cough cough*

my diet? probably. ever since the closure of the only chinese mixed rice stall near my workplace few months ago, every time i go to the canteen i'm always in a delimma: not that i'm spoilt for choices, but basically there ain't any choices to choose from! the food dun taste nice, price is daylight robbery, variety is pathetic... eat here eat there still the same old food. no wonder my colleagues all prefer to "ta-bao" lunch to work... seriously leh, especially the 2 gals in my office, they haven't been visiting the canteen for few months already! everyday they will bring food from home for lunch! somemore they dun spend on clothes as they always appear in the same old clothes every week! i bet they must be saving tons of money as they basically only spend on transport only!!!! anyone wana know them? apply only if you are at least 27 years old... *evil grin*

okok, diverted too much already. maybe i'm lack of exercise also? haven't been exercising as much as i do last time. really leh, exercise really helps to keep the body in tip-top condition and the mind feels more alert, more drive in the day (at night also??), feel more healthy, smaller tummy, less mass, see! sooooo many good points! anyway i'm trying to keep close to my exercise schedule of jogging at least 3 times a week.. hope my mind and flesh are willing...

shall go pop my vitamin c tablet now...

No comments: