Monday, February 07, 2005

i just went for a haircut and guess how much the hairdresser charge me?


its a neighbourhood salon around my place...


ok.. why not i give you an idea how much he charge in normal days --> $10




$12?



$15?




nope..





its $18!!

idiot! its so expensive! $18 for a haircut at such a low end area... no wash and style somemore. at this rate i rather pay another $7 to jean yip or jantzen.. at least still cut + style + wash by 'professionals'! this is my first time to this salon and i kinda expect an increase of $2-$4 at the most.. and the boss got the cheeks to charge me so much more! its 80% more leh~! still dare to say "only CNY lah.. once in a year only..."

TMD~!

as the boss asks me where i dye my hair, i use this chance to ask him how much he charges. guess how much for a short hair guy?





$50!!

NO INCLUDE CUT OK! CUT IS ADDITIONAL CHARGES!!

KAOZZZ!! ITS DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!

he think his shop is in orchard har?

just when i was trying to take back my words years ago that i'll never step my foot into any neighbourhood salon by trying out this time round.. i was 100% sure that i'll NEVER step into any salon around my home!

seriously.. if not to please my grandma, i'll just live with my hair for another 2 weeks...

-----------------------------------------------------------

oh yah... my nearly i week of holiday starts from tomolo.... =D

No comments: