Wednesday, October 08, 2003

important days to countdown:
1. jap exam: 12/10 --> 4 days more...
and i haven't started my revision yet! shinu (die) liao....

2. my birthday: 16/10 --> 8 days more...
i very annoying hor.... keep on reminding u all that its my b'day.... so u all should know lah... only pressies can shut my mouth up... =D

3. exam: 31/10 --> 21 days more...
*HELP!* i'm dying! i realli need to concentrate and understand the stupid concepts.... but i'm worried.... stress level very high now.... i dunno leh my mood always not very good around exam period... so i tend to be quite hot tempered if anyone is to let mi feel that he is disturbing mi... i know its not good to be like tat but i realli cannot help it... esp now coupled with my jap exam.... haizzzz.....

i realli hope that i can keep within my schedule and understand all the concepts and remember all the things i've studied. i notice i have very poor memory when it comes to studying tats why i need to reread and reread time over time.... haizzzzz..... if possible i hope i can do most of the past year exam questions within the last 2 years....

ok... i'll not come online so often liao... and i mean it... i hope...


i juz emailed a guy who is going to give away his hammie bec he moving house. hmmm... its a female hammie so can be a good companion for my male hammie =D somemore the pic he provided shows a BIG HOUSE! wahhh.... looks like a palace for the hammie leh... and he is going to let it go with the hammie! dunno he give away liao anot.... hope i'm not too late... then my hammie will get a BIG HOUSE + a life companion!

isn't that wonderful? hehe...

No comments: