Thursday, October 02, 2003

attention: my birthday in 14 days time! =D
that should give u all enough time to prepare the presents.... *evil grin*

i'm beginning to blog lesser... not bec i dun have a pc but juz too bz to blog... haha

recently realli bz. exam coming in 28 days. tomolo still got presentation which i had not memorise my facts yet, next week got jap exam which i still dunno 98% of wats going on, still got tuition going, coupled with lectures, tutorials, revision.... my frens are commenting i slim down. i also notice that coz my face kinda slimmer liao but in actual fact i think i became fat as i dun exercise for a few weeks liao and the fats is accumulating around my waist! opps....

juz did my hair at QB house on sunday. haizzzz... its quite a tragic anyway. i reach at about 930pm bec i'm booking in to my hall and i feel that its time for a haircut. however i dun have time to travel all the way to queensway for my regular hairdresser so i tot of trying out QB house since its only $10. its the start of my tragic...

hairdresser (HD): what style do u want to cut?
mi: what do u recommend?
HD mingle abit with my hair...
HD: hmmm... slope lor... coz ur hair is not very long and the quality is not very good...
mi: but i dun like slope... anymore u think is suitable for mi? if not then cut something layered...
HD: but ur hair quality not good leh... slope is the most suitable liao
mi: but i dun like slope! juz cut what i want...
HD: ok....
HD starts to cut abit here and there and i find it weird that he cut so little coz my hairdresser usually cut quite abit...
mi: u know what i want anot?
HD stunned for awhile...
HD: errr... what u want?
i blurr.... i m correct that he dunno wat to cut...
HD: errr... u be fast hor. our shop is closing soon... (only left mi as the last customer) and also we dun provide recommendations to customers actually....
i'm thinking: wah lau! if ur shop is closing then dun accept mi as a customer lah! juz tell mi u closing will do wat.... somemore i already paid b4 i sit down for the cut.... throughout the process i can see that the HD is rushing for time....

haizzz.... anyway not a job well done. so moral of the story is:
1. dun go and cut hair/facial/SPA/etc before the shop is closing. trust me. unless the fellow is very professional, u will get a lousy job done. i'm a good example.
2. i dun think i'll vist QB house again..... still trust my regular hairdresser...


from left: 1. new home! 2. stare wat stare?!

No comments: