Monday, August 18, 2003

long time no blog. not tat i dun wana blog but i got no pc in hall and i'm lazy to climb 5 floors down to the computer room.. juz when i thought i can blog during the weekend, i forgot tat i'm using win xp and there is this stupid virus around.. and b4 i can even download the patch, my pc will restart by itself... duhzzz... so there goes my blogging + chatting... realli hope to chat wif u all soon...

did not manage to attend my jap class gathering yesterday. haizzz.... all my fault. i forgot to buy the ticket when i register for my lesson the other day and the tickets were sold out! so sad....

last night chat wth my roommate about me graduating soon. its really scary now tat i'm going to graduate in about 9 mths time. i mean its great to escape from books once and for all but wat is worrying is the life after graduation. my responsibilities will rocket up! i'll need to must find a job, feed myself, give some to my parents, pay my university fees (about SGD $18000), ... so scary! if i'm going to get married before i turn 30, i only got about 5 years to save. can i save that much? but with the economic situation now, will i be able to land with a job that can pay me enough for all that? as a fresh graduate i'm not asking for the sky, i'm not asking for a car nor do i asking for a condo, what i need is a job that can pay me enough (at least for now) to bring me thru... will i land with one? i handed up my application for the teaching position. tat day one of the staffs called me and get some particulars from me. dunno if i'm granted an interview anot. haizzzz..... realli hope to secure a job before i graduate... i cannot withstand uncertainity....

anyway below are some pics of my new hamster! its a male. i know all of you have waited for a long time! heehee~ enjoy! =D

clockwise from left: 1) is he dead? 2) sleeping in his 'cave' 3) can i have more please? beg? 4) on top of the world!

No comments: