Friday, June 20, 2003

todae is the last day of my IA. woke up half an hr earlier than my usual time. i check out my alarm and i still got 1/2 hr more actually. back to lie on the bed for the 1/2 hr.. tossing here and there. finally time to wake up and i go thru my daily morning routine.

its my last time walking to the bus stop so early and its my last time waiting for the bus to arrive to bring mi to work... reach JP at the usual timing to wait for the bus to take mi to the plant. my colleague was telling mi "todae its ur last day taking this bus liao..." i nodded. how sad...

yah... it marks the end of 24 weeks of working experience from an alien company to a place that i've made many good frens. its kinda sad to leave them lor. they are realli a bunch of fun pple to be with. we always joke around, play around, tok cock, blah blah.. and tats how i manage to survuve my 24 weeks. maybe i'm one of those very sentimental souls... i always feel sad when i need to leave a place tat i work/study b4..... anyway i took quite a few pics for the past few days with the staffs there as well as go around the plant to take many more shots of the place, hopping to retain some memories in years to come. the supervisors have been kind enough to treat mi for a meal too! i so paiseh... did not realli help them much but they have always been so kind to mi and my fellow colleague. anyway i've asked my colleague to get them some cookies and chocolates as a small token of our appreciation...

the steps were heavy when i bring my helmet, respirator and goggles to de-kit. i felt as if i'm being retrenched. its only now then i can understand the feelings of those SIA pple who kena retrenched yesterdae... juz tat i did not leave the place with hatred or anger..

i do my last pull-up in the plant while waiting for the bus to arrive. i did 20 today. i know that my colleagues are looking at mi again, but this is the last time they will see mi doing the pull-up. i guess tat the pull-up bar will miss mi too. i think i'm the only fellow in these few years to go and visit it everyday, pulling it everyday. now i gota leave... and my best present for the pull-up bar is to do 20. okie the bus has leaving for JP has arrived... and i'm realli leaving this place as from todae...

wat i can say to all is onli 'THANX!" and hope that we can have the chance to work together in the future!

No comments: